Saturday, September 11, 2010

Where To Buy Motorola MR350 35-Mile Range 22-Channel FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radio (Pair)


Over All Rating Reviews :
I have purchased many Motorola two-way radios over the years, and they continue to disapppoint. They stop working very soon and the advertized range is a joke, even on very flat terrain. For this one, after about a week, it began turning itself off when I pushed the talk button; very problematic when issuing instructions to four other vehicles driving in a foreign country when I am the only one who knows where we are going.

I must be insane for continuing to spend money on them. The problem is that I need them for my a specific function in my work. Price doesn't seem to be an issue with these radios. When they work, they work great, but they cannot be counted on in crunch time. I buy 6 at a time, and one or two always fail.
Get more detail about Motorola MR350 35-Mile Range 22-Channel FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radio (Pair).


!: Interview And Mesothelioma !: Promotional Newborn Twins







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。