Sunday, September 12, 2010

Save Motorola MR350 35-Mile Range 22-Channel FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radio (Pair)


Over All Rating Reviews :
I purchased the Motorolas for my 10 year old son who started going to friends houses with his bike in the range of two miles or there about.
Since he is too young for a cell phone and he forgets to call me when ever he gets there I decided to try the walkie talkies and they do a pretty good job.
I would say the Motorola radios work clearly as far as 3 miles around the neighborhood .....forget the 35 miles!
I had to change channels to find the good one and add the no interference option and now it's very clear and it works for us...most important it gives me a peace of mind when my son is out with his friends.
The batteries last a long time and they're rechargeable...a big plus.
Overall it is a good buy and good quality product... very recommended especially for worrying moms :)
Get more detail about Motorola MR350 35-Mile Range 22-Channel FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radio (Pair).


!: Best Buy Graduation !: Promotional Corsets







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。