Friday, September 10, 2010

Buy Midland LXT380VP3 24-Mile 22-Channel FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radio (Pair)


Over All Rating Reviews :
We have these radios for our 11 yr old son. My husband afternoons and I'm disabled and can't walk. The radios are so that I can contact him to keep track of him during the day.
These are replacements for some other brand that lasted not even a year. I'm hoping these last for awhile but even if they don't they seem worth it. My husband saw these exact same radios at another store for much more. They most certainly don't work up to 23 miles but they're good for what we needed them for.
Get more detail about Midland LXT380VP3 24-Mile 22-Channel FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radio (Pair).


!: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (Twilight Saga) by Stephenie Meyer







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。