Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Midland AVPH3 Transparent Security Headsets with PTT/VOX (Pair) Top Quality


Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought these along with Midland radios to use in the 2 bars that I run so all of my bartenders, door guys and bouncers are always in contact with each other. It gets really loud on weekends when the bars are packed and all of my staff can always hear each other perfectly. We have tried dozens of different radios/headsets in the past, and we could never find headsets that allowed us to hear each other.

Great product, I would recommend to anyone looking for good quality headsets to use with their 2 way radios.
Get more detail about Midland AVPH3 Transparent Security Headsets with PTT/VOX (Pair).


!: Promotion Decor Ideas Living Room Furniture !: The Leading Online Daily News !: Save 32 Lcd







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。