Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Order Motorola TalkAbout EM1000R 20-Mile 22-Channel FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radio (Pair)


Over All Rating Reviews :
These radios are excellent. Simple: choose a channel, then a privacy setting, and you're ready to talk. I am the kind of person that does not read manuals, I just want to get the stuff working intuitively. I did have to read somewhat, only one paragraph! And I had the radios working. Now THAT was cool!
The conversations chopped up a little bit when we were 5 or more floors apart, but other than that, the communication was clear. I even talked when I was inside the elevator, 4-5 floors away! Battery life is great. Size is great, does not get hot. It has a zillion features that I doubt we'll ever use. Great for talking, keys and screen have backlight. The flashlight was very useful to help us watch our step while sneaking out from the dark theater (I won't review the cruise entertainers here, geez whiz!!) Love 'em.
Get more detail about Motorola TalkAbout EM1000R 20-Mile 22-Channel FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radio (Pair).


!: Low Price People !: Last Minute Western Belts !: A Patriots History of the United States: From Columbuss Great Discovery to the War on Terror by Larry Schweikart, Michael Allen







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。