Saturday, August 28, 2010

Promotion Midland Outfitter Series GXT1050VP4 50-Channel 36-Mile Waterproof 2-Way GMRS Radio with NOAA All Hazard /Weather Alert, Rechargeable Batteri


Over All Rating Reviews :
I love the radios and the multiple headset applications. I really would like to know where in the hell they were able to pick up from 36 miles away??????? I went hunting and from about a mile away and some scatered tree's and small hills I could not talk to my wife back at the house very well. I think they must test these thing from mountain to mountain with overcast skys and direct line of sight. I would love to talk to the CEO of Midland and ask him WTF !!!! The range sucks, but other than that I love the radios and the accesories. I am in the military and know a lot about many different types of radios and am very familiar with freq. hops. I can use the basic Asips radio to play some music and bounce off towers and talk to people in other states. So I am damn near an expert with radios and I'm telling you these radios barely picked up a mile. Good luck with your choice. Good buy for the money but for the money you can buy a much better product as long as you have your GMRS licsence.
Get more detail about Midland Outfitter Series GXT1050VP4 50-Channel 36-Mile Waterproof 2-Way GMRS Radio with NOAA All Hazard /Weather Alert, Rechargeable Batteries, Dual Desktop charger 12 Volt Vehicle Adapter and 2 Headsets (Pair, Mossy Oak ).


!: Free Add Backlink Builder Promote Your Website !: ข่าวเด่นประจำวัน อัพเดททุกวัน !: Top Lcd HDTV







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。